Since a few months I’m also an administrator of our Nabble archives. I started to check the posts and removing spam and banning the spammer. Slowly I get one archive cleaned after another.
From time to time I realize that the interface is missing some bits, so I change the interface in the Nabble’s “NAML macro language”. I added access keys to places where I think it is useful or where I use it on my own.
This weekend I had my fight with the NAML to get web feeds placed to the html head-tag for a few hours as their macro language is not documented and not really intuitive. 😦
If you have any improvement requests, simply drop me a line. 😉