Cleanup tasks ongoing

At the end of the year I started to cleanup many stuff in the wiki.

First I re-installed again the extension UserMerge to merge wiki users on request and did merge a user. For the case you want to merge some users, simply ping me in IRC, write me a mail or request it directly on my wiki page. 😉

A seldom spam post was quickly deleted again.

Moreover I started to fix dead links. Most links were simply moved (Sun, Oracle, Apache did make really a mess with their links) or even in our own infrastructure… Moreover my bot ran through many links to switch the http links to the securer https variants.

Moreover I try to finish a few patch sets for our Bugilla-Mediawiki-integration extension to push them upstream.

Advertisements
Cleanup tasks ongoing

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s