At the end of the year I started to cleanup many stuff in the wiki.
First I re-installed again the extension UserMerge to merge wiki users on request and did merge a user. For the case you want to merge some users, simply ping me in IRC, write me a mail or request it directly on my wiki page. 😉
A seldom spam post was quickly deleted again.
Moreover I started to fix dead links. Most links were simply moved (Sun, Oracle, Apache did make really a mess with their links) or even in our own infrastructure… Moreover my bot ran through many links to switch the http links to the securer https variants.
Moreover I try to finish a few patch sets for our Bugilla-Mediawiki-integration extension to push them upstream.
… do not only happen in LibreOffice. 😉
Although the Wikimedia Foundation has a really big CI (even for extensions which do only have a repository at WMF), they introduced a regression and released yet another bug fix…
MW1.24.6 was quickly updated. Luckily such a fix – in this special case – is really fast installed.
At Friday the Wikimedia Foundation released a security update for all supported MediaWiki versions. I quickly applied the security update to our wikis. 🙂
And finally it is possible to embed a YouTube video in the TDFWIKI. 🙂
Check https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.1 for the nice presentation about Miklos change embedding the source for the mail merge feature in Writer.
If you want to embed a video in a wiki page, too, then read the newly created FAQ page.